SAVE 15% WHEN YOU BUY OUR MULTIPACK
Are you ready to focus on prenatal health?
If you want to get pregnant, the NHS recommends taking a daily folic acid supplement. You need to continue taking it during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, when your baby’s spine is developing.
Folate and folic acid helps your body form healthy red blood cells, and it’s found in foods like spinach, broccoli, chickpeas, brown rice and granary bread. It’s a good idea to eat plenty of these foods during your pregnancy but, advises the NHS, “It would be almost impossible to get enough folic acid just from food. The only way to be sure you’re getting the right amount is by taking a supplement.”
Enter nutriburst prenatal vitamins. Our folic gummies are chewy, delicious and naturally flavoured with cherry, these supplements are easy to take and seriously tasty. Because when you’ve got morning sickness that lasts the whole day, the last thing you need is to try and swallow a giant smelly pill, right? So right. It is up to you (and based on the advice from your doctor) as to whether you want to take one or two gummies - putting you in control.
One more thing: you’re going to be an amazing mum.
- Reassurance: You’re giving your baby the best possible protection against spinal defects like spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Quality: All our vitamins have been made to the highest quality and have been independently lab tested. Our manufacturing facility is BRC approved.
Chew 1- 2 gummy vits per day, with a main meal.
- You need these if you’re pregnant, or trying to conceive. Not suitable for kids.
- You’ve got 60 gummies in the jar, so they’ll last one month.
- Don’t OD. Yes, we know these gummies are seriously yummy, but your body will only appreciate up to 2 a day.
Now put your feet up. You deserve it.
Calories: 8kJ per gummy
|Nutritional Information||Per 2 Gummies||nutrient reference value|
|Folic Acid||400 μg||200%|
Why folic acid? It’s important for women who are pregnant to consume enough folic acid, as this reduces the risk of birth defects including spina bifida and anencephaly.
Other ingredients: Sweeteners (maltitol, isomalt), gelling agent (pectin), acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrate), folic acid, natural flavouring, colour (purple carrot juice concentrate), glazing agent (vegetable oil [contains carnauba wax]).
Allergens: Free from gluten, eggs, milk and soy.
Warning: Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.
For information about what other nutrients you should be considering when pregnant - see an article here written by a nutritionist.