Turmeric contains the active components curcumin and turmerone, both strong antioxidants that do wonders for your skin, your brain, your joints and your heart as well as helping to reduce inflammation after a hard workout.
Why combine with black pepper? Well, this combination increases the bioavailability of curcumin and turmerone which means enough gets past your liver and into your bloodstream in order to make a real difference to your health.
These sweet, chewy, mildly spicy gummies taste amazing.
- Sugar-Free: Health supplements shouldn't be about compromise.
- Healthy immune response: Curcumin influences immune cell activity and antibody responses
- Joint Support: Turmeric can help support normal joint health and flexibility
- Improved absorption: Piperine in black pepper boosts absorption.
- Quality: All our vitamins have been made to the highest quality and have been independently lab tested. Our manufacturing facility is BRC approved.
- Chew 2 gummies per day, with a main meal.
- Adults only please. You don’t have to share.
- 60 gummies in the jar will keep you going for a month.
- Don’t OD. Yes, we know these gummies are seriously yummy, but your body will only appreciate 2 a day.
- Do not use if you have iron-deficiency anaemia, are on bloody thinning medication or have liver or gallbladder issues.
- Turmeric - provides two strong antioxidants curcumin and turmerone to keep your joints, brain, heart and skin healthy
- Black Pepper - contains piperine which increases the bioavailability of curcumin and turmerone
|Nutrition information||Per 2 gummies||NRV|
|Turmeric Root Powder (Curucma Longa)||
|Turmeric Dry Root Extract - 95% Curcumin (Curcuma Logna)||800mg||Of which Curcumin||760mg|
|Black Pepper Extract - 5% Piperine (Piper Nigrum)
Sweeteners (Maltinol Syrup, Isomalt), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric Powder), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Extract, Coating (Vegetable Oil), Natural Flavouring, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Extract
Allergens: Free from milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy.