30 Days Supply: Simply take 2 tropical flavour gummies with food.20
- Ashwagandha, also known as ‘Indian ginseng’, it grows predominantly in India and is rarely consumed fresh. It is a very popular herb in food supplements and is described as an adaptogen.
- Modern lives are relentless. This gummy is formulated with Iodine, which helps support cognitive function and normal function of the nerves (1). Vitamin B5 play a role in supporting normal mental performance (2) .
- It can be a challenge to keep up the pace. These gummies are formulated with Pantothenic acid to help reduce tiredness and fatigue while the Iodine supports the release of energy from food (3) .
|Per 2 Gummies||%NRV*|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||2 mg||33%|
|Ashwagandha KSM-66® (𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑎 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑎) Extract||300 mg||**|
|Equivalent to dry root||3g||**|
|Concentrace® Trace Minerals||10mg||**|
* Nutrient Reference Value
** Nutrient Reference Value Not Established
WARNING! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women. Those taking medication should consult with a doctor before use. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- We carefully select premium ingredients, with superior bioavailability to support your daily nutritional needs.
- All our botanical extracts are premium, traceable, and guaranteed to contain standardised quantities of actives. We choose only the best suppliers with the highest quality standards.
- KSM-66® Premium Ashwagandha is extracted using a unique extraction process without the use of alcohol or any other chemical solvent. This exclusive method harnesses the full spectrum extract which maintains the balance of various constituents of the original herb. KSM-66® use only the root of the Withania somnifera plant, extracts that are sourced from the root as those predominantly used in scientific research4. KSM-66® is the most studied ashwagandha extract in the world (5).
- We have also selected our balanced blend of ionic minerals Concentrace™, delivering a concentrated complex of naturally occurring ionic trace minerals. These trace minerals originate from Utah's inland sea and is made by a proprietary harvesting system called ConcenFlo™.
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function and the normal function of the nervous system.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- All our gummies are Halal Certified, not just Halal suitable. There is a difference: when a food is “Halal Certified”, it means that a certifying body has done checks and audits to ensure that the product is indeed halal compliant, according to a set of objective standards. Nutriburst gummies have proudly passed these inspections.
We want everyone to enjoy our gummies so we have ruled out any ingredients you may want to avoid for dietary, lifestyle, or religious reasons.
Our gummies are:
No Artificial Flavours
No Artificial Colours
You might like these
Rated 5.0 stars
Rated 5.0 stars