Folic Acid Gummies
Sorry, currently out of stock
NEW & IMPROVED - based on your feedback, we have amended the level of folic acid in our gummies to match that of nhs guidelines.
Folic Acid is simply a form of folate taken in supplements. And guess what? Folic Acid is NOT just for women...
Folate and folic acid helps your body form healthy red blood cells and it’s found in foods like spinach, broccoli, chickpeas, brown rice, and granary bread. For men, folic acid can help with heart disease prevention and help ward off Alzheimer's disease. Read our blog here for more info.
There are no long-term stores in the body, so you need to eat folate-containing foods frequently. It would be almost impossible to get enough folic acid just from food. The only way to be sure you’re getting the right amount is by taking a supplement.
Nutriburst folic acid gummies are chewy, tasty and natural cherry flavour. This is one daily supplement you won't forget to take!
- Reassurance: A perfect addition to your diet when folate is hard to get from food alone, with multiple benefits across men and women.
- Quality: All our vitamins have been made to the highest quality and have been independently lab tested. Our manufacturing facility is BRC approved.
- Chew 1- 2 gummy vitamins per day, with a main meal.
- Adults only please. You don’t have to share.
- You’ve got 60 gummies in the jar, so they’ll last one month.
- Don’t OD. Yes, we know these gummies are seriously yummy, but your body will only appreciate 2 a day.
Calories: 8kJ per gummy
|Nutritional Information||Per 2 Gummies||nutrient reference value|
|Folic Acid||400 μg||200%|
Why folic acid? Not only does folic acid benefit women who are pregnant to reduce the risk of birth defects, but it also has wider benefits for other men and women in helping to reduce heart disease and plays a key role in preventing general memory loss.
Other ingredients: Sweeteners (maltitol, isomalt), gelling agent (pectin), acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrate), folic acid, natural flavouring, colour (purple carrot juice concentrate), glazing agent (vegetable oil [contains carnauba wax]).
Allergens: Free from gluten, eggs, milk and soy.
Warning: Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.