Hair, Skin & Nails
30 Days Supply: Simply take 2 strawberry flavour gummies with food.20
- Nutriburst Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies deliver 11 vitamins and minerals plus Inositol and Choline.
- Packed with anti-oxidants Vitamins A, C and E plus Zinc, these four nutrients offer your cells protection from oxidative stress(4) - including your skin cells. Oxidation is a universally occurring process- it causes ageing fruit to go brown and old cars to rust.
- Everyone is talking about collagen- but did you know that Vitamin C plays an important role in making collagen (5) ? Collagen is a strong protein matrix, it forms the backbone of the structural components of the body. It creates the shape of these structures, behaving like scaffolding. Collagen enables the normal function of skin, cartilage, and ligaments.
- Biotin and Zinc are important nutrients that support the skin, maintaining normal health and function of this important organ.
- Nails – love biotin. We have packed our Skin, Hair and Nails formulation with Biotin. Biotin helps keep nails normal(3) .
- Healthy hair must be good-looking hair…we added Zinc to help support healthy, normal hair (2) . We upgraded our Zinc, and use a specific form of Zinc, Zinc citrate.
- Our R&D experts have also included Choline and Inositol, naturally found in the body.
|Per 2 Gummies||%NRV*|
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||500 mg RE||63%|
|Vitamin D||5 mg||100%|
|Vitamin E||10.05 mg α-TE||83%|
|Vitamin C||50 mg||63%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||142%|
|Folic Acid (B9)||260 mg||130%|
|Vitamin B12||6 mg||240%|
|Biotin (B7)||5000 mg||10000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||5.2 mg||87%|
|ConcenTrace® Trace minerals||10 mg||**|
WARNING! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children. This product contains Vitamin A – Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. Breastfeeding women and those taking medication should consult with a doctor before use. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Food Supplement with Sweeteners
- We carefully select premium ingredients, with high bioavailability to support your daily nutritional needs.
- Our Vitamin D3 is sourced from a sustainable, plant-based supply and is suitable for vegans. Research has consistently shown that Vitamin D3 is superior at raising levels of Vitamin D in the body in comparison to Vitamin D2.
- Not all minerals are equally usable by the body, which is why we have selected Zinc Citrate, known to have superior bioavailability (6).
- We have also selected our balanced blend of ionic minerals Concentrace®, delivering a concentrated complex of naturally occurring ionic trace minerals. These trace minerals originate from Utah's inland sea and is made by a proprietary harvesting system called ConcenFlo™.
- Vitamin A, Biotin and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Biotin and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Vitamins A, C and E and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- Zinc citrate is a highly bioavailable form of zinc: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24259556/ https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/144/2/132/4637670
- NHS statement on Vitamin D supplementation: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-d/
- All our gummies are Halal Certified, not just Halal suitable. There is a difference: when a food is “Halal Certified”, it means that a certifying body has done checks and audits to ensure that the product is indeed halal compliant, according to a set of objective standards. Nutriburst gummies have proudly passed these inspections.
We want everyone to enjoy our gummies so we have ruled out any ingredients you may want to avoid for dietary, lifestyle, or religious reasons.
Our gummies are:
You might like these
Vitamin D3 + K2
- DDebbieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoLet's see
First time using so wait and see
- JCjennifer c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoThe gummies arrived very fast, taste nice and hopefully do my hair good.
I purchased this product to encourage healthy hair. I find these easy to swallow and a very pleasant taste.
- TTheNamelessReviewerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoOkay!
Although I haven't used them for a long period of time yet, these gummies are great. I'm picky when it comes to flavour but these are alright! They do taste slightly artificial but not massively enough to put me off. As well as this, the texture is also okay. Not very tough but sort of your typical vegan gelatine texture that sort of melts?
Not sure if I'd recommend them due to their price but they're okay!
- ACAmazon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoHelps with hairloss
I've been taking them for a month and I'm already noticing baby hairs. I love that they contain inositol which helps with pcos. I'll be continuing to take them.
- TTamsterVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoDelicious! 😋
These are so tasty, I wish they had less goodness in each one so I could eat more of them. In fact, please do that! 10 a day would be lovely!
My skin does seem to look fresher by the way.
Did you know?
- The UK Government know how important Vitamin D is for health and recommends that all adults take a 10μg Vitamin D supplement in the autumn and winter months (7) .
- Did you know that many Vitamin D3 supplements are not vegan? This is what makes our supplement unique as we provide Vitamin D in an active form from an algal source.