Health & Vitality
30 Days Supply: Simply take 2 berry burst flavour gummies with food.20
- Vitamin C supports the immune system.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D supports immune health and contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and muscles.
- B5 supports ‘mental performance and B6 helps release energy from food and supports nerve function.
- Zinc supports cognitive function, vision, healthy hair, and nails.
|translation missing: en.||Per 2 Gummies||%NRV*|
|Vitamin A||750 µg RE||94%|
|Vitamin D||1.5 µg||30%|
|Vitamin E||15 mg ⍺-TE||125%|
|Vitamin C||18 mg||23%|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||50%|
|Folic Acid||240 µg||120%|
|Vitamin B12||4 µg||160%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||5 mg||83%|
WARNING! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under the age of 5 years. Breastfeeding women and those taking medication should consult with a doctor before use. This product contains Vitamin A - Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Food Supplement with Sweeteners
We want everyone to enjoy our gummies so we have ruled out any ingredients you may want to avoid for dietary, lifestyle, or religious reasons.
Our gummies are:
You might like these
Vitamin D3 + K2
- DJDavid J.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood value but taste not good
Great value but Berry flavour are not nice and the texture of the gummy is a bit strange
- SSMI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTaste great
Really yummy.good supplement,making sure you get all those important vitamins
- KMKayleigh M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove these!
I love these.
I've been taking multivitamins for years and keep forgetting them - these are so easy to remember because it's like getting a gummy sweet in the day! They taste great.
- TWT W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTasted nice
- KCKindle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA bit expensive but tasty
Easy to eat- they’re chewable, nice flavour which helps to take them regularly. My family have noticed that I’ve been healthier (less colds etc) in recent weeks so it may be doing the job!
Did you know?
- The UK Government knows how important Vitamin D is for health and recommends that all adults take a 10μg Vitamin D supplement in autumn and winter (6).
- Did you know that many Vitamin D3 supplements are not vegan?
- Elderberries can be commonly seen in the hedgerows of Northern Europe just as the colder weather approaches, these rich dark red berries contain phytonutrients, which are responsible for their deep colour.