Healthy Muscles & Bones - Calcium & Vitamin D gummies
It's time to build inner strength with our gummy vitamins.
Calcium is vital for energy, muscle function and bone health. We need calcium every day to keep our bodies stronger for longer. Calcium vitamins are also good for osteoporosis.
Why vitamin D for bone health? It helps your body absorb even more calcium. And we can’t get all the vitamin D we need from food alone, according to research from the British Dietetic Association.
Exercise is one of the best things we can do for energy, bone and muscle strengthening. But let’s be honest: our fit intentions don’t always come good. So taking vitamins for bones and muscles is a smart back up.
For years, calcium tablets have had a bad rep. We’re saying a great big NO WAY to forcing down giant horse pills. These chewy citrus-flavoured gummy vitamins make being healthy a whole lot easier, and they tick the taste box too.
No sugar. No gluten. No milk. 100% vegan. Just a big burst of nutriburst strength.
- Sugar-free calcium: The trouble with some calcium-rich foods is that they’re often high in sugar. These gummy vitamins are proudly sugar-free.
- Bone health: We lose bone density as we age, because we lose calcium faster than we can store it. A daily supplement will keep you topped up.
- Muscle development: Calcium supports muscle function, including your heartbeat.
- Energy: Calcium helps release energy from your food.
- Quality: All our vitamins have been made to the highest quality and have been independently lab tested. Our manufacturing facility is BRC approved.
- For adults and kids over 12: chew 2 gummies daily, with a main meal.
- One jar contains 60 gummies: that’s one month’s supply.
- Don’t OD. Yes, we know these gummies are seriously yummy, but your body will only appreciate 2 gummies a day.
Talk to your GP if you think you’re at risk of calcium deficiency.
|Nutrition information||Per 2 gummies||% Reference intake|
Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium.
Calcium is important at all ages for strong bones, strong teeth, energy and muscle development.
Other ingredients: Sweeteners (maltitol, isomalt), tricalcium phosphate, gelling agent (pectin), acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrate), vitamin D, natural flavouring, glazing agent (vegetable oil [contains carnauba wax]), colour (beta-carotene).
Allergens: Free from gluten, eggs, milk and soy.
Warning: Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.