30 Days Supply: Simply take 2 wild berry flavour gummies with food.20
- Mental Performance with Vitamin B5(1). The demands of careers, active lifestyles plus a busy home and social life need you at the top of your game!
- The Men’s gummies are packed with B vitamins. The Nutriburst B Complex contains B Vitamins: B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 to help support energy release (2)) and reduce tiredness and fatigue(3).
- Zinc, Chromium and Biotin help the body process macronutrient metabolism, the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins from food, ready for use by the body.
- Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamin C contributes to a normal functioning immune system.
- Vitamins D and K both help support the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D helps keep muscles functioning at their best.
- Nutriburst has also added Thiamine to help support the heart’s normal function.
- Our R&D experts have also included Choline, CoEnzyme Q10 and Inositol, naturally found in the body.
|Per 2 Gummies||%NRV*|
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||500 µg RE||63%|
|Vitamin D3||10 µg||200%|
|Vitamin E||10 mg α-TE||83%|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60 µg||80%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75%|
|Thiamine (B1)||0.8 mg||73%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.4 mg||100%|
|Niacin (B3)||3mg NE||19%|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid (B9)||200 µg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||10 µg||400%|
|Biotin (B7)||50 µg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||6 mg||100%|
|Chromium (III)||40 µg||100%|
|Concentrace® Trace Minerals||10 mg||**|
|Coenzyme Q10||5 mg||**|
WARNING! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under the age of 5 years. Breastfeeding women and those taking medication should consult with a doctor before use. This product contains Vitamin A - Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Food Supplement with Sweeteners
- We carefully select premium ingredients, with high bioavailability to support your daily nutritional needs.
- Our Vitamin D3 is sourced from a sustainable, plant-based supply and is suitable for vegans. Research has consistently shown that Vitamin D3 is superior at raising levels of Vitamin D in the body in comparison to Vitamin D2.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is a proprietary form of Vitamin K2, offering higher bioavailability than standard Vitamin K, meaning it remains in the body for longer giving your system more time to put it to good use.
- Not all minerals are equally usable by the body, which is why we have selected Zinc Citrate, known to have superior bioavailability(5).
- ; We have also selected our balanced blend of ionic minerals Concentrace™, delivering a concentrated complex of naturally occurring ionic trace minerals. These trace minerals originate from Utah's inland sea and are made by a proprietary harvesting system called ConcenFlo™.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance.
- Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5) and Vitamins B6 & B12 all contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5) and Vitamins B6 & B12 the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, teeth, and bones.
- Zinc citrate is a highly bioavailable form of zinc: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24259556/ https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/144/2/132/4637670
- NHS statement on Vitamin D supplementation: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-d/
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5613455/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK519037/
- Review of MK-7: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7230802/pdf/nutrients-12-00965.pdf
- All our gummies are halal certified, not just Halal suitable. There is a difference: when a food is “Halal certified”, it means that a certifying body has done checks and audits to ensure that the product is indeed halal compliant, according to a set of objective standards. Nutriburst gummies have proudly passed these inspections.
We want everyone to enjoy our gummies so we have ruled out any ingredients you may want to avoid for dietary, lifestyle, or religious reasons.
Our gummies are:
You might like these
Hair, Skin & Nails
Vitamin D3 + K2
Did you know?
- The UK Government knows how important Vitamin D is for health and recommends that all adults take a 10μg Vitamin D supplement in autumn and winter (6).
- Did you know that many Vitamin D3 supplements are not vegan? This is what makes our supplement unique as we provide Vitamin D in an active form from a plant-based source.
- Vitamin K has a special relationship with Vitamin D, they work together to influence the amount of Calcium that is absorbed into the body and help direct it to the structure of bones, preventing the accumulation of Calcium in blood vessels. Vitamin K helps contribute to normal blood clotting (7).
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is a proprietary form of Vitamin K2 sourced from natto, through a carefully controlled fermentation technique. This form of Vitamin K offers higher bioavailability (it offers more for the body) and remains in the blood serum for longer – giving your system more time to put it to good use(8).
- Coenzyme Q10 is found naturally in your body but declines as you age (9). CoQ10 is suitable to take with statins.