Health & Vitality - Multivitamin
You know those days when you forget to eat a single vegetable? Here’s your healthy back up plan: delicious daily multivitamins for adults that deliver the nutritional support your body needs - and in a form you’ll actually want to eat.
Flavoured with natural berry extracts, these chewable multivitamins for adults give you the vitamins and minerals you need to handle life.
- Immune support: Vitamin C and zinc work together to boost the immune system.
- Energy: B vitamins help release energy from food.
- Healthy metabolism: Micronutrients like biotin support metabolism.
- Growth: Folic acid can help cell growth.
- Quality: All our vitamins have been made to the highest quality and have been independently lab tested. Our manufacturing facility is BRC approved.
- Chew 2 gummies per day, with a main meal.
- Suitable for adults and children aged 12 and over.
- 60 gummies per jar means you’ve got a month’s supply.
- Don’t OD. Yes, we know these gummies are seriously yummy, but your body will only appreciate 2 a day.
Relax and give yourself a pat on the back.
Calories: 8kJ per gummy
|Nutrition information||Per 2 gummies||% Reference intake|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||5mg||83%|
Vitamin C supports the immune system and helps form healthy red blood cells;
Vitamin B5, aka pantothenic acid, can help make proteins and fight stress;
Vitamin B6 helps release energy from your food;
Vitamin B12 is important for fighting fatigue;
Biotin supports a healthy metabolism;
Folic acid can help cell growth.
Sweeteners (Maltitol, Isomalt), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural flavourings, Colour (Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate), Glazing Agent (Vegetable Oil (contains Carnauba Wax)), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Zinc Citrate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCL, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol
Allergens: Free from gluten, nuts, eggs, milk and soy.Warning: Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.