30 Days Supply: Simply take 2 ginger flavour gummies with food.20
- Turmeric is a vibrant yellow spice that forms a central part of cooking in Asia. This rich colour reflects the active components of the spice, called curcuminoids. Curcuminoids are guaranteed to make up 95% of this high-quality Turmeric Root Extract selected by the team.
- Black Pepper Extract is a highly effective combination with Turmeric extract and has been shown to increase your ability to absorb turmeric into your body to make it available for use (123).
|translation missing: en.||Per 2 Gummies||%NRV*|
|Turmeric (𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑚𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑎) Extract||100mg||**|
|Equivalent to dry rhizome||3000mg||**|
|Equivalent to Curcuminoids||95mg||**|
|Black Pepper (𝑃𝑖𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑔𝑟𝑢𝑚) Extract||2mg||**|
|Equivalent to Piperine||1.9mg||**|
WARNING! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women. Those taking medication should consult with a doctor before use. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Food Supplement with Sweeteners
- We carefully select premium ingredients, with superior bioavailability to support your daily nutritional needs.
- All our botanical extracts are premium, traceable, and guaranteed to contain standardised quantities of actives. We choose only the best suppliers with the highest quality standards.
- We have also selected our balanced blend of ionic minerals Concentrace™, delivering a concentrated complex of naturally occurring ionic trace minerals. These trace minerals originate from Utah's inland sea and is made by a proprietary harvesting system called ConcenFlo™.
- All our gummies are Halal Certified, not just Halal suitable. There is a difference: when a food is “Halal Certified”, it means that a certifying body has done checks and audits to ensure that the product is indeed halal compliant, according to a set of objective standards. Nutriburst gummies have proudly passed these inspections.
We want everyone to enjoy our gummies so we have ruled out any ingredients you may want to avoid for dietary, lifestyle, or religious reasons.
Our gummies are:
You might like these
Vitamin D3 + K2
- GKGeorgina K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Addictive and hopefully you manage to stop without eating the whole jar
- KCKindle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat fresh turmeric flavour
These have great flavour, I can taste fresh turmeric, and a nice zing of black pepper. After eating them for a couple of weeks I also noticed reduced discomfort in an inflamed knee joint when running. Hard to know if directly related or coincidence but happy all the same.
- GKGeorgina K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Be careful as they are very moorish
- JDJune D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoLove these gummies
What a great way to take vitamins, so easy!
Early days yet but let’s hope they work I’ll be reordering and probably try other nutiburst vitamins as well
- PSPolly S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
I have been taking these tablets for three weeks and I have to say my hands and knees have improved so as they say 'keep taking the tablets!'
Did you know?
- Turmeric is one of the most popular and searched supplements for botanical extract and demand for turmeric in the EU and UK has been steadily growing..
- Turmeric is best absorbed when consumed with fats, in traditional Asian cooking this spice would commonly be fried in oil as part of a recipe or added to a traditional milk-based drinks including lassi or Turmeric Milk (haldi ka doodh).