Vitamin D3 + K2
30 Day Supply: Simply take 2 lemon flavour gummies with food.20
- Vitamin D3 plays an important role in the way that calcium is utilised in the body. It contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium, and contributes to normal blood calcium levels. Without Vitamin D, the kidneys would excrete too much calcium (1).
- Because of Vitamin D3’s role in absorbing and mobilising calcium, it contributes to the maintenance of normal bones (2).
- Calcium also has an active role in muscle fibres; therefore Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function (3), enabling skeletal mobility.
- Further benefits for Vitamin D3 include immune system support and cell division.
- Like Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It is believed to be important for bone health because it activates several proteins involved in bone formation (4).
- In blood vessels, Vitamin K2 activates proteins that remove calcium from the lining of blood vessels, reducing calcification(5) Vitamin K2 plays an important role in contributing to normal blood clotting.
|Per 2 Gummies||%NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||50 μg||1000%|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||100 μg||133%|
|Concentrace® Trace Minerals||10mg||**|
WARNING! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children under the age of 5 years. Pregnant or breastfeeding women and those taking medication should consult with a doctor before use. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- We carefully select premium ingredients, with superior bioavailability to support your daily nutritional needs.
- Our Vitamin D3 is sourced from a sustainable, plant-based supply and is suitable for vegans. Research has consistently shown that Vitamin D3 is superior at raising levels of Vitamin D in the body in comparison to Vitamin D2.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is a proprietary form of Vitamin K2, offering higher bioavailability than standard Vitamin K, meaning it remains in the body for longer giving your system more time to put it to good use (6).
- ; We have also selected our balanced blend of ionic minerals Concentrace®, delivering a concentrated complex of naturally occurring ionic trace minerals. These trace minerals originate from Utah's inland sea and is made by a proprietary harvesting system called ConcenFlo™.
- Review of MK-7: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7230802/pdf/nutrients-12-00965.pdf
- NHS statement on Vitamin D supplementation: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-d/
- All our gummies are Halal Certified, not just Halal suitable. There is a difference: when a food is “Halal Certified”, it means that a certifying body has done checks and audits to ensure that the product is indeed halal compliant, according to a set of objective standards. Nutriburst gummies have proudly passed these inspections.
We want everyone to enjoy our gummies so we have ruled out any ingredients you may want to avoid for dietary, lifestyle, or religious reasons.
Our gummies are:
You might like these
Hair, Skin & Nails
- JJamesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoNice flavour
Nice flavour and easy chewable sweets.
- ATAdriana T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoVery tasty.
Vitamin c that we do not forget to take because it is delicious
- SLSharon L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Lovely flavour, don’t stick to each other which is a bonus.
- FFran44Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoVery good!
I really like these gummies. They are easy to take and taste good too. The only gripe I have is with the packaging of the product. It comes in Amazon’s cardboard sleeve with both ends open. One of my packages went astray and then I ordered two more and they could easily have fallen out. See pic.
- AAnastasijaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGood taste
Very happy with product,great taste,good quality
Did you know?
- The UK Government know how important Vitamin D is for health and recommends that all adults take a 10μg Vitamin D supplement in the autumn and winter months.(7).
- Did you know that many Vitamin D3 supplements are not vegan. This is what makes our supplement unique as we provide Vitamin D in an active form from a plant-based source.
- Vitamin K has a special relationship with Vitamin D, they work together to influence the amount of Calcium that is absorbed into the body and help direct it to the structure of bones, preventing the accumulation of Calcium in blood vessels.